So the purpose of this blog is to be a space to practice creativity. I am currently using it as a place to record a single, unedited poem for each day in 2019. While I attempt to write everyday, I may not actually post daily. Instead, I will post poems as they are completed, but one for everyday of the year. Not sure I can make it, but we'll see. It's fun to try regardless :)

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Poem: September 24, 2019

Things I Wouldn't Want to Do Naked

- Deep fry a turkey.
- Lose a snowball fight.
- Slide into third.
- Accept an award.
- Run a marathon.
- Sit for a family photo.
- Pick up a child at school.
- Prune holly bushes.
- Use a gas station restroom.
- Make s'mores.
- Attend a funeral.
- Spill hot coffee.
- Attend a father-daughter dance.
- Do lunges and crunches at the gym.
- Weed the front flower beds.
- Use a lathe.
- Breakdance.
- Dice habanero peppers.
- Play ice hockey.
- Hike a snap under center.
- Use an ice scraper.
- Take a pizza out of the oven.
- Encounter a porcupine.
- Climb through a window.
- Defend a soccer goal against a penalty kick.
- Skateboard.
- Perform any of Shakespeare's tragedies.
- Charm snakes.
- Perform in a marching band.
- Give a wedding toast.
- Work in a LEGO factory.
- Play the bongos.
- Move furniture.
- Teach a Sunday School class.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem: March 12, 2024

No One I run until I am invisible and free from the tendrils of the day and the treadmill and the others who fill this space, free of my gho...