So the purpose of this blog is to be a space to practice creativity. I am currently using it as a place to record a single, unedited poem for each day in 2019. While I attempt to write everyday, I may not actually post daily. Instead, I will post poems as they are completed, but one for everyday of the year. Not sure I can make it, but we'll see. It's fun to try regardless :)

Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Poem: March 12, 2024

No One


I run until I am invisible

and free from the tendrils

of the day and the treadmill

and the others who fill this space,

free of my ghostly reflection

that dances like a metronome

on the window, until, until

words are distilled into the thump

against my eardrum, the hip-hop hum,

the rhythm of heart and foot sung,

the lonely drone of breath, and breath,

broken down into the euphoric no one,

the untethered base note tone, 

the glowing glowing, solo, vibrant Ohm,

at one with the only unspoken one. Home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem: March 12, 2024

No One I run until I am invisible and free from the tendrils of the day and the treadmill and the others who fill this space, free of my gho...