So the purpose of this blog is to be a space to practice creativity. I am currently using it as a place to record a single, unedited poem for each day in 2019. While I attempt to write everyday, I may not actually post daily. Instead, I will post poems as they are completed, but one for everyday of the year. Not sure I can make it, but we'll see. It's fun to try regardless :)

Sunday, September 15, 2019

Poem: September 12, 2019

For Each Child

Shine because you shine,
all energy and talent,

a pulse that must pulse,

a form of love, gathered
and set in motion,

a god in your own right,
and here, right here, now,

to only be as you will be,

only shine as you will shine,
and in the darkness, shine bright.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem: September 17, 2026

Beater You move your arm a particular way and feel the slice of age in your shoulder that you hyperextended in a fit of ambition Saturday at...