So the purpose of this blog is to be a space to practice creativity. I am currently using it as a place to record a single, unedited poem for each day in 2019. While I attempt to write everyday, I may not actually post daily. Instead, I will post poems as they are completed, but one for everyday of the year. Not sure I can make it, but we'll see. It's fun to try regardless :)

Friday, April 26, 2019

Poem: April 25. 2019

Gift

Mom made lemon biscotti
with macadamia nuts and white chocolate,
a recipe she was excited to share.

I ate two this morning with my coffee
and enjoyed their slow give, how meditative
a cookie is in a quiet room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Poem: September 17, 2026

Beater You move your arm a particular way and feel the slice of age in your shoulder that you hyperextended in a fit of ambition Saturday at...